It's a golem.
Few months ago I made a practice with the main objective of getting better with my lines and workflow overall. I kinda succeeded then so I recently wanted to go back to the style and bring another idea of the kind.
I wanted to do a decaying mud-dragon-ish-thingy. Some sort of "badly summoned creature". So I decided to make the artifacts that keep it alive visible and unprotected. I mostly wanted to experiment with colors in this one, since clay is generally pretty monochromatic. The consistency and texture in general was sort of a challenge and this was really fun since I love making fluids and SSS painting.
Anyway, I may be doing more of this series, they are super fun to do!